Next, Stein interviews a series of experts on the subject of how life began. He talks with people from both sides of the debate and finds fewer answers than he assumed would be available. His search takes him all over the world, and he interviews scientists, professors, and philosophers along the way.
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- Is the Academy Closing Its Mind?
- Has the Debate Been Finally Resolved?
- How Did Life Begin?
- How Can Scientific Consensus Be Challenged?
- What Is the Outcome of Such Censorship?
- Review by Scientific American
- Review by American Thinker
- Resources for Further Study
Expelled No Intelligence Allowed DVD Ben Stein Darwin on Trial Phillip E. Johnson The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution Richard Dawkins