Despite the paltry evidence in support of what is supposedly the consensus of the science community, Stein finally takes his investigation past this issue to an even simpler question: Given how many great ideas have resulted from questioning the status quo, why is such challenge not allowed on this issue? Might not the answers lie in some view we have not yet considered?
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- Is the Academy Closing Its Mind?
- Has the Debate Been Finally Resolved?
- How Did Life Begin?
- How Can Scientific Consensus Be Challenged?
- What Is the Outcome of Such Censorship?
- Review by Scientific American
- Review by American Thinker
- Resources for Further Study
Expelled No Intelligence Allowed DVD Ben Stein Darwin on Trial Phillip E. Johnson The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution Richard Dawkins