One of the justifications given for keeping Intelligent Design (ID) out of the classroom has been the assertion that the debate over human origins has long been resolved. When Ben Stein asks when, how, and where this occurred, he finds it a more challenging task than many want to admit. Is this debate really over?
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- Is the Academy Closing Its Mind?
- Has the Debate Been Finally Resolved?
- How Did Life Begin?
- How Can Scientific Consensus Be Challenged?
- What Is the Outcome of Such Censorship?
- Review by Scientific American
- Review by American Thinker
- Resources for Further Study
Expelled No Intelligence Allowed DVD Ben Stein Darwin on Trial Phillip E. Johnson The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution Richard Dawkins