Throughout history, few nations have tried to allow all religions to have equal footing. America is exceptional in this regard. Preserving the freedom of religious expression, like that of the Manhattan Declaration, is key to American civil liberty. In a recent address at the Washington Prayer Breakfast, President Barack Obama emphasized the importance of religious liberty. Listen as he explains how such liberty is not only a fundamental domestic freedom, but should influence our foreign policy as well.
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- Introduction to Censorship
- Censorship in the Name of the Law
- The Case Study Introduced - "The Manhattan Declaration" vs. Apple
- Religious Liberty
- Arguments for Removal
- Is Religious Liberty Important?
- The Continuing Challenges to Freedom