Theory by itself, or charts and games like the ones in the previous sessions, just don’t grab the heart or mind like a story does, so let’s look together at what happened when one young lady saw this all working out in real life. It is not set before you as a specific route, but rather as a model to consider. It is hoped that her own passion for gratitude will inspire the same attitude in you.
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- What do you have that you did not receive?
- I Am Third - Living for Others
- "It's like we live in another world"
- Can You Survive on $1.25?
- Kisses from Katie
- Ingratitude Exemplified
- The Benefits of a Grateful Life
- The Call to a New Life
- Resources for Further Study
Attitudes of Gratitude 10th Anniversary Ed.: How to Give and Receive Joy Every D M. J. Ryan Thanks!: How the New Science of Gratitude Can Make You Happier Robert A. Emmons The Theory of Moral Sentiments Adam Smith