Working off the idea of how most of the world lives on way less than we do, try your hand at the experience offered at the following link. In a game format you are given the task of surviving a day on $1.25. See if it helps change your attitude…click on the image.
- EST. TIME 2 hrs
- POINTS 1000
- What do you have that you did not receive?
- I Am Third - Living for Others
- "It's like we live in another world"
- Can You Survive on $1.25?
- Kisses from Katie
- Ingratitude Exemplified
- The Benefits of a Grateful Life
- The Call to a New Life
- Resources for Further Study
Attitudes of Gratitude 10th Anniversary Ed.: How to Give and Receive Joy Every D M. J. Ryan Thanks!: How the New Science of Gratitude Can Make You Happier Robert A. Emmons The Theory of Moral Sentiments Adam Smith