Are you hooked? Do you want to read and do more to grow your mind? The following are a few more resources to further build on this discussion. If you find other helpful resources, let us know and we might add them.
- Adler, Mortimer Jerome. How to Speak, How to Listen. New York: Macmillan, 1983. Print.
- Adler, Mortimer J. “How Mark a Book.” www.tnellen.com/cybereng/adler.html. N.p., n.d.
- Aristotle. The Organon. Cambridge, MA: Harvard UP, 1962. Print.
- Kreeft, Peter. C.S. Lewis for the Third Millennium: Six Essays on the Abolition of Man. San Francisco: Ignatius, 1994. Print.
- Pieper, Josef. Leisure, the Basis of Culture;. New York: Pantheon, 1952. Print.
- Schall, James V. Another Sort of Learning: Selected Contrary Essays on the Completion of Our Knowing, Or, How to Finally Acquire an Education While Still in College, or Anywhere Else … San Francisco: Ignatius, 1988. Print.
- Sertillanges, A. G. The Intellectual Life: Its Spirit, Conditions, Methods. Westminster, MD: Newman, 1959. Print.